Mr. Justice Emmanuel Appiah
+233 20 924 4394 Email:
- MA, University of Wolverhampton
- B.Ed, University of Cape Coast
Mr. Justice E. Appiah is a product of St. Augustines College in Cape Coast. He entered the University of Cape Coast in 1999 and graduated with a Bachelor of Education degree in population studies in 2003. He entered the University of Wolverhampton in 2005 and left in 2007 with an M.A in HRM.
- The impact of disability discrimination laws on disabled employability. A comparative study of Ghana and the United Kingdom.
Courses Teaching/Taught at Regent University:
- Strategic Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Personnel Systems and Procedures
- Human Resource Management
Memberships of Professional Bodies:
- Member, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, UK.
Selected (Recent) Publications:
- The impact of the 1995 Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) on disabled employment between 2000-2004 in the United Kingdom.