Mr. Felix Amponsah-Kubi
Director, Internal Audit & Institutional Effectiveness
024 611 1112 Email:
08:00-17:00 Primary Department:
Internal Audit & Institutional Effectiveness Directorate
- ACCA,London College of Accountancy & Mgt Studies, Hayes, London, UK.
- MAIBA,University of Plymouth, UK.
- MA Intl. Bus. Adm,Amsterdam School of Economics (HES)
- BA (Hons),University of Ghana, Legon
- Certificate in Quality in Private University Education (KNUST)
- Certificate in Research Skills for Effective Teaching (KNUST)
- Certificate in ERP (SAP Software) (Cape Peninsula University)
- Certificate in Senior Academic Leadership Training - SALT (NCTE)
- Certificate in Computerized Accounting (options in Tally, ERP, Pastel, March 2017)
- Certficate in Audit and Assurance( March 2017)
- Financial Analyst, Cisco Systems International
- Project Accountant, Electronic Arts (UK) Limited
- Accounts Manager, VeriFone (UK) Limited
- Microsoft Office Application programmes and Oracle Financials End-User Instructor, Applied IT School, Harrow, London
- Editor of RECOGIN Forum quarterly newspaper, The Netherlands
Courses Teaching/Taught at Regent University:
- Audit and Assurance
- Information Systems Analysis and Design
- Information Systems Audit and Control
- Spreadsheet Modeling for Business Decisions
- Intro. to Information Technology I
- Intro. to Information Technology II
- Managerial Finance
- Computerised Accounting
- The use of modern Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) techniques in improving performance in Finance and Financial Reporting.
- Investigations into the incidence of Information Systems fraud and its impact and the strategies being adopted by organisations to combat their prevalence.
- Using Spreadsheet Models in creating easy-to-use Accounting and Financial Reporting Software
- Investigations into the growing relationships between the use of Information Systems and Technology, and Finance.
Memberships of Professional Bodies:
- Association of Certified Charted Accountants (ACCA) UK - Student Member Since Mar 2009
Other Academic Pursuits:
Currently studying for ACCA charter and developing Spreadsheet Models for Business Decisions and Financial Reporting.
Awards, Appointments, Promotions, Prizes & Fellowships:
- Second Over all best worker at VeriFone UK Ltd in April 2009