Mr. Fred Asah-Apau
Lecturer / Head of Consultancy Services
024 275 0459 / 0302 662 885 Email:
City Campus Office Hours:
- PhD Candidate, Management Control Systems, Open University of the Netherlands (January 2012 - Present)
Management Control Systems, Glasgow University (2003 - 2004)
- MSc, International Finance & Financial Institutions, Glasgow University
Fred joined Pannel Kerr Forster in January 1986 and later worked at Internal Revenue Service as an Accountant from October 1986 till September 2000. He established his own consulting firm and worked to raise funds for post graduate studies in the UK. He returned from the UK in December 2006. He also worked as a financial consultant till october 2010 when he joined Regent-Ghana. He has participated in several international projects to raise funds for projects.
Courses Teaching/Taught at Regent University:
- Project Appraisal Management
- Government & Not For Profit
- Performance Measurement
- Mergers and Acquisition
- Corporate Restructuring
- International diversification of Multinational Corporations
- Environmental Influence in Planning & control
- Financial Markets Efficiency
- Total Quality Management
Other Academic Pursuits:
- Completed Literature Review of Phd Programme.
- Developing Regent Ghana Consultancy Centre.