Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The Regent-Maastricht MBA is a joint AMBA accredited program between Regent University College of Science and Technology and Maastricht School of Management, the Netherlands. The program provides insights into local and global leadership challenges. It provides the necessary critical tools needed for one to function as a transformational leader, as Africa works towards an authentic identity in the global community.
All participants go through life transforming experiences. They visit Maastricht in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany on their attachment. During the visit to Maastricht, programme participants take part in a thesis seminar and also take one course module. They will also pay visits to giant corporations and interact with their senior management. The trip to Maastricht is to provide that needed international flavour which helps in opening international business opportunities to students.
The following are the minimum entry requirements expected of persons wishing to enroll in the MBA programme:
- Possession of a good Bachelor's Degree (at least 2nd class lower division) from a recognized University.
- At least three years of work experience at the managerial or supervisory level.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English.
Mode of Application
Each candidate is expected to submit the following documents:
- Duly filled in Application Form - download from here.
- Certified copies of the Bachelors Degree and other relevant certificates (include notarized English translations if the originals are not in the English language).
- Certified copies of academic transcripts embossed with the seal of the issuing university (include notarized English translations if the originals are not in the English language).
- Two filled and signed Referee Report forms, each with a recommendation letter attached . The recommendation shall be given by persons who are well acquainted with the applicant's work and studies and are in the position to judge the candidate's abilities to pursue a Master's degree.
- Proof of working experience and a statement from an employers on letterhead, stating the applicants job responsibilities.
- A personal resume/ CV in English.
- A statement of motivation for MBA study.
- Research Methods and Business Statistics
- Financial Management
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Information Technology Tools and Applications
- Business in the Global Arena
- Finance in International Markets
- Managing Cultural Diversity
- Marketing in a Global Context
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Innovation & New Business Ventures
- Leading Change in Multinationals
- Global Corporate Strategy
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Corporate Strategy and Economic Policy
- Aviation Management
- Banking and Finance
- A ten-day mandatory Maastricht Attachment
- Remote Access to MSM electronic Library (information centre) with over 72,000 books and journals
- A small class size
- State-of-the-art teaching facilities
- Receive an MBA accredited by the prestigious association of MBAs
- World-class distinguished professors and professionals